Career at Rückert
We are looking for:
Project management in plant engineering
We are looking for a dynamic and flexible project manager (m/f/d) in the field of plant engineering with focus on sewage sludge/biogas.
- Planning and execution of projects
- Responsibility for the management and execution of projects with focus on “plant construction
- Creation of R+I schematics, execution plans, parts lists, etc.
- Successful degree as engineer, technician or comparable qualification with sound professional experience, preferably in plant engineering and construction
- Sound knowledge in project management
- Confident handling of Autodesk, AutoCAD 3D Plant
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- A self-dependent, goal-oriented, precise and punctual way of working, commitment and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of English is desirable, as well as willingness to travel at times
What we can offer you
- Interesting, versatile and varied activities in a competent team
- A flexible working model
- Deferred compensation for company pension plan
We, Ingenieurbüro Rückert GmbH, are an independent planning office for renewable energies and sewage sludge utilization.
In order to continue to provide these demanding planning services, we are looking for you.
Ingenieurbüro Rückert GmbH
91207 Lauf a.d.Pegn.
Fon. +49 (0)9123 7899 — 0
We look forward to receiving your application documents — you are welcome to send them to us electronically or by mail.
If you have any questions, please contact us under “Contact”.
Please include your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date in your application documents.