Career at Rückert
We are looking for:
Construction technician / techn. construction draughtsman/woman
We are looking for a motivated employee to strengthen our team.
We mostly work as general planners, i.e. civil engineering, structural engineering, civil engineering and technical building equipment are part of our activities.
- You work in the field of energy production or utilization (CHP, plants for drying, incineration, biogas)
- You create design, input and execution plans
- You act as an interface between the future planned plant and the reality on site
- Successful completion of training as a construction technician or technical draftsman/woman
- You like to contribute your ideas, want to develop yourself further and enjoy working in a team
- Confident handling of Nemetschek Allplan or AutoCAD Architecture / 3D Plant
- good MS-Office skills
- 3 – 4 years of professional experience are desirable, but what primarily counts for us is the commitment to familiarize oneself with new topics.
What we can offer you
We offer an interesting and varied job in a very pleasant atmosphere in a prime location in Lauf, directly on the market square. The office is ideally located to do small shopping during lunch break or to enjoy an after-work drink in the old town with or without the colleagues inside. The year-round parking ticket we provide means you don’t have to worry about finding a parking space, and getting there by train or bike is just as convenient. Because internal communication is important, everyone has access to a well-equipped office kitchen and a balcony for breaks. We have core working hours, but they can be adapted to the personal needs of the employees. Home office for 1-2 days per week? Anytime.
We, Ingenieurbüro Rückert GmbH, are an independent planning office for renewable energies and sewage sludge utilization.
In order to continue to provide these demanding planning services, we are looking for you.
We look forward to receiving your application documents – you are welcome to send them to us electronically or by mail.
If you have any questions, please contact us under “Contact”.
Please include your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date in your application documents.