In all phases
We offer solutions in all service phases of the HOAI.
- BImSchG (Federal Immission Control Act)
- BauBG (Building law)
- Environmental Impact Preliminary Assessments
Documents in operatione
- Declaration of emissions (11. BImSchV)
- Explosion protection documents
- Risk assessments
- Fire department plans, fire protection regulations
- Feasibility study
- Preliminary and design planning
- Drainage planning incl. permit and approval according to WHG (Water Resources Act / stormwater disposal)
- Embankment planning
Cost estimation, DIN 276
- Amount of the investment costs for the entire project
- Prerequisite for KfW / BAFA funding
- Elaboration of the problem
- Examination of technical concepts
- Inclusion of economic parameters
- Selection of funding programs for your project
- Amount of funding and requirements for funding
- Support with the application
- Support in the search for a location for a specific project
- Development of the site
- Clarification of legal issues (urban land use planning, etc.)
Economic feasibility studies
- Estimation of investment and operating costs
- Consideration over several years
- Ensuring successful plant operation
Immission control, noise, environmental compatibility, air pollution control, sound, odor, precipitation, subsoil, AwSV – to name just a few keywords for required expert opinions.
Before or during plant operation: expert inspections and expert reports must be prepared and carried out.
We support you in this.