In all phases
We offer solutions in all performance phases of the HOAI.
- BImSchG (Federal Immission Control Act)
- BauBG (Building Law)
- Drainage planning incl. permission and approval according to WHG (Water Resources Act / Niderschlagswasserbeseitigung)
- Environmental impact preliminary tests
Documents in operatione
- Declaration of emissions (11. BImSchV)
- Explosion protection documents
- Risk assessments
- Fire department plans, fire protection regulations
We support you in the approval process of your planned plant. In our references you can see which plants have been approved with us in recent years.
Whether biogas, sewage sludge utilization or an individual project — our team advises competently and conscientiously.
Cost estimation, DIN 276
- Amount of the investment costs for the entire project
- Prerequisite for KfW / BAFA funding
- Elaboration of the problem
- Examination of technical concepts
- Inclusion of economic parameters
- Selection of funding programs for your project
- Amount of funding and requirements for funding
- Support with the application
- Support in the search for a location for a specific project
- Development of the site
- Clarification of legal issues (urban land use planning, etc.)
Economic feasibility studies
- Estimation of investment and operating costs
- Consideration over several years
- Ensuring successful plant operation
Immission control, noise, environmental compatibility, air pollution control, sound, odor, precipitation, subsoil, AwSV — to name just a few keywords for required expert opinions.
Before or during plant operation: expert inspections and expert reports must be prepared and carried out.
We support you in this.